Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLACKERS Of DoomHammer

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MexuDK

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Main character and class:
-----------------------------
70 warlock named Mexu

Talent build:
--------------
Style is either very laid back or spontane - lvl'ed up using demonology and just getting used to affliction thru PVP mostly.

Previous guilds:
----------------------------
None on doomhammer, been with a few on others there among Conciliatrix on Xavius (alliance guild tho where I played palladin)

Why do you want to join The Slackers?
-----------------------------------------------
I like the name, and the sound of what type of guild - hoping long work hours and a 7 month old child time consumement will still allow enough time for beginning to raid again. Allthough I haven't spoken with any online - YET - it just sounds as a guild with people wanting to play a game and experience new things, still allowing people to have a life.

Raid attendance - Very Important
---------------------------------------
Luckily my boy is put to sleep around 7pm CET, which should allow me to have open evenings pretty much all week. However some evenings end early due to work (gotta get up early...) I'm aiming for one or two raids per week.

AddOns:
---------
Check - those I dont have will be installed asap.
got TS can get Ventrillo - got a mic

About yourself
-----------------
Young danish guy behind the scene, age of 29. Got a nice life with a wife, 3 kids, and super job - allthough transport takes hell of a time...
Level'ed up this lock following a friend to the dark side (horde..) took it nice and easy, enjoying the game only playing when I felt like playing rahter than getting fed up with it. In my younger days I played EQ and a few years back right after beta I leveled up a pally, back then the aim was hardcore raiding, allthough I never found myself in the top 5 guilds I was in guilds doing very well end game wise, at least on the severs I was on Smile
I like to play computer games, but I allready got a job, so I'm not the hardcore type thinking games are my life. That said, I'm trying to find the balance where I can get the exitement out of the game without hurting my family by taking away their time. Yes yes that often results in cutting back on sleeping hours, but hey I travell to work by bus and train so I can allow myself the nap on the road!

Hope to hear from one or more of you soon, will keep an eye out for slackers online!

Kind regards,

Mexu.
Back to top Go down

application Empty
PostSubject: thumbs up   application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:50 pm

sounds like a nice fella, sign im totem Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormyaxe
Guild Master
Stormyaxe

Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : My own buisness
Humor : strange...
Registration date : 2008-07-23

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Approved. But you need to work little on gear tbh.. but that will be working out..

Me or our Officer will contact you in game..

Welcome to guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1